Privacy Policy

I honor your privacy and I'm dedicated to confide your privacy while online at this blog site makemoneyfastatonline.blogspot.com. The succeeding discloses on how I collect and disperse information for this blog.


RSS Feeds and Email Updates

Once you want to subscribe in my RSS Feeds or Email Updates, I would request for contact information like your name and email address. Anytime, you are allowed to opt-out from the subscription. In whatever means, your information will never be disclosed or passed to a third party.


Log Files and Stats

I use Analytics to store information such as IP addresses, browser type, ISP Provider, date or time stamp, and other pertinent information. But these don't connect to your personal information.


Cookies

Cookie is a bit of data saved on the visitor's computer linked to information about the visitor. This blog site doesn't employ any cookies. However, some of my business partners (like advertisers) may use cookies on this blog of which I have no direct control over them.


Links

This blog comprises links to other websites and not responsible for their own privacy policies. Take charge to read the other websites privacy policies upon exiting this blog for your self-awareness.


Advertisers

You may observe some appealing ads on this blog. The ads may have cookies installed and are gathered by the advertising websites on which I have no access on this data. Just spend time to review the advertiser's websites to know their own privacy statements.


Contact Information

For any questions or concerns, you may directly contact me at armilvelos@gmail.com.

 

Site Info

Whatever your education,whatever your age, whatever your experience you can choose to make money online from hundreds of proven success formula , shared by highly respected Income Maestros.

Followers

Income Maestro Copyright © 2009